If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryProvides patients with education and support in relation to identified treatment issues. Assists in therapeutic interventions and monitoring the milieu for a safe environment. Provides direct patient care under the supervision of the registered nurse in accordance with hospital standards and policies.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides direct age-specific patient care as assigned and contributes to the admission nursing assessment through data gathering and reporting to the registered nurse.
- Assists to maintain a therapeutic milieu through monitoring patients activities and behaviors, reporting to the charge nurse and intervening when necessary using Crisis Prevention interventions to ensure safety of the unit.
- Communicates actual or potential problems to the appropriate person in charge. Completes variances, incidents, work orders, and trackers.
- Promotes teamwork, accepts direction from registered nurses and performs responsibilities willingly with positive impact on patients and coworkers.
- Contributes to the delivery of patient care in accordance with the patient plan of care, utilizing age specific growth and development guidelines as delegated by the nurse.
- Complete chart documentation list daily, complete or address patient paperwork daily, review target dates daily.
- Assists appropriately with basic ADL care.
- Assists patients with appropriate educational materials and holds didactic sessions under the guidance of the registered nurse or mental health counselor.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Acute Experience; 1+ years of Behavior Health Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Behavioral Sciences
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyMental Health
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless there is an approved exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the vaccine prior to starting employment, with a second dose scheduled, or submit proof of previous vaccination.Apply