If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyProgram Management
DepartmentCS Operational Performance Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProject Managers serve in a leadership role to assure that project objectives are achieved through appropriate planning, evaluating and management of project resources, data and activities. The Project Manager supports effective project and program goal achievement through application and use of standardized tools and practices to assure that projects are completed on time, within or better than budgeted, and in coordination with related projects to achieve organizational strategic priorities. The position requires significant autonomy and use of independent judgment to make real time decisions regarding project activities and to effectively support team work allocation and execution.
- Contribute, support and provide project management training to individuals and groups as needed; Design, develop, deploy and maintain approved project management tools, templates and materials to support continued development of the Monument Health enterprise project management system.
- Responsible to manage all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the project. This may include preparing designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors. Liaise with other operational areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project. Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project. Set priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones. Project Manager uses and enforces the use of standard work and expectations in the accomplishment of projects; Uses project management software and other technology to assure effective documentation, tracking, reporting and communication of project information.
- Plans and supports the organization’s projects in conjunction with project teams. Defines project scope, completes stakeholder analysis, and establishes goals and deliverables. Tracks and ensures that each project’s goals, objectives, budgets, and timelines are being met. Conducts post project evaluation.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned projects, including project definition, assignment of task responsibilities, setting deadlines, monitoring expenses, supporting communications and all other aspects of a project management.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements in terms of resources, financial needs, project budgets, resolving problems, managing change, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvement needs; Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, vetting project proposals, supporting exploration of opportunities to add value to the organization.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Business Administration/ Management
Certification - Project Management Professional (PMP) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply