If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$82,742.40
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Project Lead of Healthcare Informatics is responsible to Clinical informatics work to include Epic and other clinical software implementation and optimization. The project lead will participate in the long-term strategic planning for acquiring and enabling cost-effective software systems that facilitate patient’s choice, improve healthcare access and patient experience, advance quality, and outcomes of care, and reduce clinical risk. This position is accountable for direct oversight of Healthcare Informatics projects to include: resource management, removal of project barriers, direct collaboration within IT and operations, monitoring and management of issues, issue escalation and documentation related to managing projects. Other duties not specifically listed may be required as Healthcare Informatics is a dynamic department. Strong project implementation skills (scheduling and leading meetings, preparing agendas, minutes, following up on details and working through barriers with IT and operations is essential). Strong leadership, organizational and prioritization skills will be helpful.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Monitor and maintain the project communication plan and process
- Identify and document project issues and risks in information technology (IT) project plans and escalate to senior management.
- Maintain the IT Division project change control process including a structure to manage and track changes in the scope of the project.
- Serve as liaison between Healthcare Informatics and the customer/users concerning requests, standards, expectations, and other program and project matters.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and evaluates the degree of provider and caregiver impact before and after system upgrades and improvements.
- Creates an environment in which people feel valued, respected, and energized to explore new methods of doing business, generating revenue, and taking calculated risks. Develops employees based on linkage to business requirements and ensures employees are competent to manage change.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of core business structures, systems, practices, trends, and technologies within our current industry and of those in which we choose to compete in the future.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Provides additional level of decision making for workgroups to facilitate with project momentum and maintain project timelines by removing barriers and assisting with prioritization.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Work Experience - 3+ years Clinical Experience
Education - Bachelors in Related Field
Certification - RN or LPN or other clinical areas such as Physical Therapist and Respiratory Therapists have been successful in this positionSedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Job FamilyBusiness Systems
DepartmentCS IT Healthcare Informatics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply