If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$68,660.80
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Programmer/Analyst is responsible for providing technical and organizational leadership for their assigned systems, analyze problems and user requirements, program and document solutions, and provide support for computer users throughout the organization.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Document processes and activities appropriately to maintain highly reliable IT systems. Provide required elements to Call Tracking, Project Management, Change Management, and Disaster Recovery Services Guides to achieve this goal.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Analyzes, reviews, monitors, or modifies computer systems to maintain the system functionality, increase operating efficiency, or adapt to new requirements to ensure system availability.
- Assesses the needs and requirements of the end-users to maximize applications functionality that complements or improves end-user workflows.
- Coordinates and communicates with end-users, vendors, and other staff on application design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation to ensure proper system configuration and defined business needs.
- Maintains awareness of security policies and procedures to ensure appropriate physical access, system access, and data integrity.
- Manages and coordinates activities associated with the development and implementation of computer/information systems, including new implementations and system updates.
- Provides end-user support by responding to software application problems in a timely manner, reviews and works to resolve issues within target dates. Develops and/or performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
- Develops code for computer/information systems based on user or process requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or Related Field
Experience - 1+ years of Computer/Information Technology ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job FamilyInformation Technology
DepartmentCS Enterprise Intelligence
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply