If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyRadiology Support
DepartmentRCH Radiology Support
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe PACS Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to Monument Health's Picture Archival and Communication System (PACS), Teleradiology, supports the EPIC team as needed with RIS, Cardiology and Radiology Ancillary imaging applications as well as the digital and voice recognition dictation systems. Assists the Lead PACS Analyst in conjunction with Information Technology/Services overseeing the development, organization, and maintenance of systems. Act as a liaison in digital imaging initiatives within the department and across the entire user base.
- Coordinates with service representatives, customers, and information technology staff to facilitate appropriate awareness of activities for effective, efficient completion in both routine and emergency situations.
- Recognizes and identifies areas where existing structures and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- Works closely with other teams to complete special projects which involve cross-functional involvement with PACS.
- Communicates effectively with customers and potential customers to diagnose client needs, identify system constraints, and guide learning as needed.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly routine maintenance procedures on Imaging Informatics systems responsible for.
- Maintains applications and systems according to established policies and standards, creating accounts and granting access accordingly.
- In rotation, works remotely after normal working hours to respond and remedy any computer related problems that may occur from hardware failure, software failure, or emergency situations.
- Responsible for training all caregivers in the user base on all systems listed above.
- All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Certification - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; Or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT); Or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS); Or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
Bachelor degree in Related Field
Experience - 1+ years of Staff Technologist ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply