If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyTalent Management
DepartmentCS Physician Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvides high-level administrative and professional support for the Physician Services Department, its’ Directors and Executive Physician Leadership.
- Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, answering phones, receiving visitors, and handling information requests.
- Coordinates calendars, schedules meetings, coordinates meeting logistics, and prepares materials.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and documentation including reconciliation of expenses as assigned.
- Maintains office supply inventories and office equipment maintenance to provide adequate supply inventory and functional equipment.
- Develops and maintains department filing systems for correspondence, presentations, and other documentation.
- Assists with the compilation and submission of data and reports related to surveys, operations, and budget.
- Assists with preparation and distribution of various analyses, reports, and presentations.
- Assists with auditing and documenting of reports and workflows.
Provider Recruitment & Provider Relations
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of various recruitment reports and presentations
- Assists with the distribution of recruitment-related communications to medical schools, residency and fellowship programs.
- Coordinates meetings related to the 18-Month New Physician Onboarding Program.
- Coordinates placement of recruitment advertising for assigned searches within budget parameters.
- Updates physician job postings on the Monument Health website and external job placement boards in accordance with identified timeframes.
- Coordinates the procurement and assembling of promotional items for recruitment fairs and conferences.
- Coordinates the procurement and assembling of organization items for new provider onboarding.
- Arranges catering for provider meetings including reconciliation of expenses.
- Arranges and coordinates locum provider orientation itineraries.
- As requested, arranges and coordinates APP site visits, including all travel arrangements. Coordinates and schedules candidate interview meetings. Distributes itineraries and CVs, and serves as point of contact throughout the site visit in regard to scheduling needs.
- As requested, arranges and coordinate APP orientations. Schedules all relevant meetings, prepares materials, distributes itineraries, and acts as point of contact during orientation sessions in regard to scheduling needs.
- As requested, coordinates the Monument Health Provider Recruitment Committee, including room reservations, meeting notices, preparation and distribution of agenda and materials, recording of minutes and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
- Coordinate communication between physician and provider practice meetings.
- Facilitate operational leadership decision making.
- Support physician, provider, and administrative leadership meetings.
- Support physician and provider 360 evaluations and feedback.
- Support physician and provider development programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Administrative Experience; 1+ years of HealthCare Administration Experience; 1+ years of Physician Assistant Experience; 1+ years of Microsoft Office
Education - Bachelors degree in Related field
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply