If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentCS Physician Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Physician Compensation Specialist will serve as a resource to the physician services management team and practice administrators. Responsibilities include assisting in the accurate and timely preparation of physician compensation calculations and provider productivity reports and assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures for efficient, effective administration of physician payments, compliance, and financial reporting of employed physician agreements.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying reasonableness of data used to measure physician productivity, and to utilize this information in physician productivity evaluation, compensation calculation and compensation plan management
- Assists with the accurate and timely preparation of physician compensation calculations, financial and provider productivity related performance reports
- Assists with the detailed completion of month end reporting and analysis ensuring accurate and timely reporting of volumes and statistics
- Researches and responds to physician and management queries regarding physician compensation and production
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, analyzes information skillfully
- Assists with the submission and analysis of compensation survey data
- Responsible for the development of analyses, projections and ad hoc reporting to support the decision making functions of physician services and medical group operations
- Assists with preparing various physician compensation and production analyses, models, and reports, physician’s draw rate calculations, and annual physician compensation budget
- Assists with auditing and maintaining physician non-productive hours and reports
- Assists with monthly and annual reconciliation of physician compensation to comply with employment agreement terms
- Supports the ambulatory operations leadership by providing them with necessary data and analyses to complete annual revenue budgets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required: Education - Bachelors degree
Experience - 3+ years of Healthcare Experience
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply