If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentCS Physician Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryCoordinate and assist with the administration, design, and implementation of compensation for Physicians and APPs employed at Monument Health. Administers physician semimonthly payroll cycles validating payment amounts to insure compliance with individual physician employment agreements. Provides subject matter expert knowledge in physician compensation and serves as primary backup to the Manager of Physician Compensation. Responsible for maintaining Physician and APP productivity reports. Serves as the primary resource for reporting metrics and data relevant to the administration of physician compensation. Serves as resource to Physician Services Management and practice administrators by providing executive summary data relative to physician and APP productivity and work standards. Conducts compliance and compensation audits as assigned. Ensures through reports and audits that physician compensation program is consistently administered in compliance with physician employment agreements and Monument Health policies/procedures. Responsible for timely, accurate payments of call coverage provided at Rapid City Hospital by non-employed Physicians and Physician groups. Assists with updating applicable compensation data annually to maintain transparency and market based practices. Works with Manager of Physician Compensation to administer all employed physician plans and annually reconciles physician arrangement per physician agreement terms.
- Responsible for compiling, verifying accuracy, and submitting physician compensation to Payroll for semi-monthly processing.
- Responsible for timely, accurate payments to all non-employed physicians and physician groups in compliance with MH Rapid City Hospital call coverage agreements.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying reasonableness of data used to measure physician productivity, utilizing this data to evaluate physician productivity, perform compensation calculations, and administer physician compensation plans.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of physician compensation calculations, financial and provider productivity related performance reports.
- Responsible for completion of month end reporting and analysis ensuring accurate and timely reporting of volumes and statistics.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting provider productivity and compensation data to all third parties including but not limited to Medical Group Management Association and Integrated Health Care Strategies on an annual basis.
- Responsible for the development of analysis, projections and ad hoc reporting to support decision making functions of physician services and medical group operations.
- Researches and responds to physician and management queries regarding physician compensation and production.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, analyzes information skillfully.
- Responsible for tracking critical dates of employment contracts and making payments in a timely manner for starting bonuses and retention bonuses.
- Responsible for auditing and maintaining physician non-productive hours and reports, to include Medical Directorships.
- Performs monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of physician compensation to comply with employment agreement terms.
- Serves as a backup to the Manager of Physician Compensation for meeting with physician candidates and employed physicians to provide overview of compensation plans administered by Monument Health.
- Supports the ambulatory operations leadership by providing them with necessary data and analysis to complete annual revenue budgets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 3+ years of Healthcare Experience
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply