If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryIt starts with heart. That is what you will do each day. As a Physical Therapist at Monument Health, you will be valued as an essential team member providing compassionate patient focused care. You will discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and— most importantly— a life-changing career. You will make a difference. Every day.
As a Physical Therapist, you will provide direct care to patients of all ages, birth through geriatric, to enhance the physical health and functional abilities. You will also carry out operational duties for the Rehab Services Department as needed. Our physical therapy services are also provided at outreach sites in communities around the area in which you will play an active role in providing care.
Our vision at Monument Health is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive, and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. If you share this philosophy, we hope you’ll join us.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
- Documents in a timely, accurate manner which supports medical necessity in accordance with department standards.
- Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations. Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
- Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Monument Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Monument Health and to the outside community.
- Provides supervision according to state, federal and professional association standards.
- Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors: Physical Therapy
Certification - Physical Therapist (PT) - South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
Education - Masters: Physical TherapyPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyPhysical Therapy
DepartmentMHOSH Physical Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 70 Monument Health Orthopedic and Specialty Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless there is an approved exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the vaccine prior to starting employment, with a second dose scheduled, or submit proof of previous vaccination.Apply