If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$36.56
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryMake a difference. Every day. As our Industrial Rehab Physical Therapist in Employee Health & Well-Being, your expertise will keep our caregivers safe and effective in their jobs. Our team has the unique responsibility to screen our newly hired caregivers to make sure they can meet the demands of the job and stay safe while doing it. This has the added benefit of also protecting the patients we serve. As our Industrial PT, you will have the opportunity to develop our Work Site Analysis program in which caregivers who need their work spaces or work processes redesigned to relieve signs and symptoms of poor ergonomics. This is a dynamic position that requires work independently yet promotes teamwork throughout the entire organization in all five markets.
**Additional benefit is this position can be 32-40 hours/week depending on the need of the department to offer better work/life balance making Monument Health a great place to work.**
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Completes and maintains Job Function Analysis: On-site objective measurement of job tasks.
- Creates Job Function Description: Collected data is written into a functional job description that outlines the job’s demands.
- Creates and maintains Job Function Test: A test developed from the job function description and analysis used post-offer or post-injury to ensure a match of an employee’s physical capability and their job.
- Completes post offer – pre employment screenings to ensure candidates can meet the physical demands of their position.
- Evaluates work sites and alerts team to ergonomic concerns and makes recommendations to correct unsafe ergonomic issues.
- Works collaboratively with the claims review and RTW committee teams to reduce injuries, and medical and time loss claims.
- Indicates specific job tasks that are safe to continue or need to be modified for the employee if accommodations become necessary.
- Partner with departments to deploy ergonomics processes.
- Create action plans to deliver results & proactively monitor changes.
- Collaborate with Occupational Medicine to assess trends and identify improvement plans.
- Create and provide work safety training programs for Monument Health and community partners.
- Perform Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE).
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors in Physical Therapy
Certification - Physical Therapist (PT) - South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
Education - Masters in Physical TherapyPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyPhysical Therapy
DepartmentRCH Employee Health & Well-Being
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply