If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$22.92
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryMaintain the business and financial operations of the department including contracts, pharmacy licenses, office records, financial records, invoices, and oversee systems used for the procurement of medications and supplies. This position is the resource for all billing, accounting, and business office duties for each ambulatory pharmacy. This position is also the resource for third party payer contracts as well as ensuring all software products are billing the optimum amounts to both insured and self-pay patients.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Completes the month end closing process and account reviews within established policies and procedures as well as within generally accepted accounting principles to ensure that they are done in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Compiles and reports identified Key Performance Indicators. Communicates KPI's to Revenue Cycle Management. Identifies KPI variances and trends.
- Correct problems, make recommendations for process improvement and implement, and aid in reduction of expenses.
- Responsibilities include verification and accuracy of data, compiling data and translating information into multiple formats (Excel, Access, and white paper format)
- Be a resource for Medicare billing of Part B medications, as well as ensuring compliance to all current rules and regulations.
- Completes revenue and usage reports as needed to support price changes for all Ambulatory Pharmacies
- Monitor and set drug pricing in all software systems to ensure maximum insurance reimbursement while maintaining competitive self-pay pricing.
- Act as the drug wholesaler administrator for all Monument Health pharmacies.
- Be the primary contact for all software implementations for all ambulatory pharmacies. This includes ensuring correct inputs and decisions are made during the build of new software products. As well as being involved in training on utilization of the software in a thorough enough manner to become a resource on the software for all pharmacy staff.
- Produce and review the month end reporting, and work with finance to answer any questions regarding reporting.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors in Accounting or Related Field
Work Experience - 3+ years of Pharmaceutical Experience; 1+ years of Finance ExperiencePhysical Demands:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryRevenue Cycle
Job FamilyCredit and Collections
DepartmentRCH Revenue Cycle Management Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply