If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentMHSC-CU Assisted Living
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Job SummaryMaintains a safe, secure facility through close supervision of the residents. Works at the direction of the facility Nurse Manager according to scheduled duties. Meets resident's needs by helping with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, walking, eating, etc.
- Provides general assistance to residents; assists with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming needs according to care plan.
- Delivers resident care in accordance with the resident care plan as determined by facility Nurse Manager and Physician Orders.
- Provides and/or assists with personal care to residents after meals.
- Assists and supervises residents with administration of medications per Physician Orders and follows proper protocols for administering medication.
- Obtains resident vital signs and weights on a monthly basis or as ordered by physician.
- Records observations and all pertinent information in the resident chart and the resident communication book.
- Prepares and/or assists with meals, snacks, and beverages.
- Completes variance reports according to policy.
- Gives and receives report in a timely manner by utilizing resident communication book and MAR's.
- Effectively and efficiently completes all assigned duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing; Medication Assistant-Certified (MA-C) - Accredited University or accredited training professionalsPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.50 Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply