If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$15.50
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryMaintains a safe, secure facility through close supervision of the residents. Works at the direction of the facility Nurse Manager according to scheduled duties. Meets resident's needs by helping with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, walking, eating, etc.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides general assistance to residents; assists with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming needs according to care plan.
- Delivers resident care in accordance with the resident care plan as determined by facility Nurse Manager and Physician Orders.
- Provides and/or assists with personal care to residents after meals.
- Assists and supervises residents with administration of medications per Physician Orders and follows proper protocols for administering medication.
- Obtains resident vital signs and weights on a monthly basis or as ordered by physician.
- Records observations and all pertinent information in the resident chart and the resident communication book.
- Prepares and/or assists with meals, snacks, and beverages.
- Completes variance reports according to policy.
- Gives and receives report in a timely manner by utilizing resident communication book and MAR's.
- Effectively and efficiently completes all assigned duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing; Medication Assistant-Certified (MA-C) - Accredited University or accredited training professionalsPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyNursing Support
DepartmentMHSC-CU Assisted Living
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 50 Monument Health Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply