If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryQuality Risk Management and Compliance
Job FamilyQuality Review
DepartmentSPH Standards / Risk Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours32
Job SummaryThe Performance Improvement (PI) Coordinator is responsible for implementing and maintaining the PI activities that are aligned with SPH strategic plan and objectives. The philosophy is on nurturing staff to create a culture that encourages developing opportunities for improvement. The PI Coordinator is responsible for pursuing higher levels of organizational and human performance, to include quality, productivity and time management.
- Performs data compilation and monitors and analyzes quality, safety, and financial data to evaluate quality of care/performance achieved. Identifies trends and patterns, recommends opportunities for improvement, and communicates performance outcomes information to appropriate committees, organizations, departments, and personnel. Collaborates with staff who collects data and performs data queries to ensure complete, accurate data is available for review and analysis.
- Ensures effective communication of PI results to all of the facility's employees, supports integrated initiatives in a comprehensive, consistent manner.
- Medical Staff Services duties such as Peer Review, Focused Professional Practice Review, and On-Going Professional Practice Review.
- Facilitates improvement teams as they work to improve organizational performance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors in Nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Masters in Nursing or Related Field
Certifications - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Work Experience - 3+ years Lean Experience; 3+ years Healthcare ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.62 Monument Health Spearfish Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply