If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$28.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryActs as a liaison and provides clinical evidence based care management to support and deliver effective and efficient patient care to high risk patients and patient populations in the medical home. Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary care team to provide a seamless transition through the continuum of care by navigating the patient through the health system in an efficient and effective manner to achieve desired outcomes. Facilitates collaboration with medical staff, patients, family and the Healthcare team by assessing, planning and advocating for health needs on an individual and population basis resulting in quality, cost-effective outcomes.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Establishes nursing care for patients based on nursing process. Utilizes standards of nursing practice, policies, protocols and professional judgment. Collaborates with the physician and Healthcare team in the coordination of care needs. Utilizes critical thinking in providing guidance and care.
- Manages the care plan process. Assures timeliness of care plan meetings. Oversees gathering of information for assessments and care plans. Updates care plans as needed following care plan meetings.
- Demonstrates effective fiscal management through cost containment measures while ensuring high quality, cost effective care is being provided to patients.
- Identifies learning needs of target groups and assists with the facilitation of cost-effective education.
- Maintains effective and accurate records to facilitate timely and accurate quality performance data reporting according to organization needs. Documents and communicates project milestones, deliverables, and status to appropriate committees, organizations, departments, and/or personnel.
- Uses evaluative and outcome data to facilitate the achievement of consistent clinical outcomes by concurrently assessing the quality of care provided based on predetermined indicators and clinical judgment. Uses data and decisions to facilitate closure of Healthcare gaps.
- Acts as a resource to staff, patients and families regarding patient care. Facilitates efficient, appropriate, coordinated care to help ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Floats/cross covers to other depts./areas as indicated.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Completion of a nursing education program that is approved by a board of nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Bachelors degree in Nursing or Related Field
Experience - 1+ years of Case Management Experience; 3+ years of Registered Nurse ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyAmbulatory Nursing
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply