If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryPatient Services
Job FamilyPatient Support
DepartmentCS Customer Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvides patient and guest relations support, including crisis intervention, meals and lodging assistance, community resource guidance, and patient complaint follow-up.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action. Maintain accurate and complete documentation of complaints and resolutions.
- Develops and monitors performance indicators for processes related to patient complaints and/or satisfaction as evidenced by observation, documentation, and/or feedback.
- Assesses the patient and family’s social needs and works with social worker/case manager as needed to make referrals to appropriate community agencies or social services (i.e. grief support groups, public housing, tribal council offices, meals, and Cornerstone Rescue Mission).
- Coordinates activities related to patient and guest relations and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Daily rounding on new admissions and waiting rooms to monitor patient/family needs and provide patient relations assistance as needed.
- Participates in performance improvement and quality control activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Healthcare Experience; 1+ years of Social Services Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Healthcare, Human Relations, or Social Services
Certification - Society for Healthcare Advocacy (SHCA) Domains of Practice Certificate - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply