If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryQuality Risk Management and Compliance
DepartmentCS Legal Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryPrepares legal correspondence and other documents regarding litigation and legal matters involving the health system. Drafts and submits business correspondence and documents. Organizes and maintains legal files, and compiles data from legal resources. Organizes and maintains litigation files and pleadings, and compiles data from legal resources. Performs a variety of law-related tasks under the direction of the organization's attorneys. Drafts legal documents and performs administrative tasks (such as filing, answering calls and organizing documents).
- Draft and prepare motions for Regional Health for review by counsel.
- Prepares and draft contracts to be reviewed by counsel.
- Maintains the corporate minute books and ensure all Board minutes and System Committee minutes are filed.
- Responsible for preparing the agenda and collecting documents and presentations needed for both the Governance Committee meetings and Executive Committee meetings and loading all documents into Board Effects program.
- Coordinate the collection of documents and information needed for bond issue due diligence and work closely with bond counsel in the submittal of information to meet all deadlines and maintain and update all Regional Health property descriptions for the TEFRA notice.
- Complete and submit all corporate annual reports to the South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana Secretary of State offices.
- File all corporate DBAs with the South Dakota Secretary of State and ensure all DBA renewals are filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all changes of information and electronic funds transfers are submitted to Noridian in a timely manner.
- Responsible for initial enrollment of all Regional Health’s Part A facilities in the Medicare program. Maintain expert knowledge of Provider Enrollment requirements and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Ensure all enrollment processes are completed in a timely manner. Maintain provider enrollment files to track revalidations and ensure they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries regarding status of applications and maintain a close working relationship with designated MACs, CMS and the South Dakota Department of Health.
- Complete and submit Attestation forms and documentation necessary for submittal for provider based billing.
- Complete and submit to the Office of Civil Rights all forms and documentation necessary for OCR approval for the initial enrollment of Rural Health Clinics.
- Work closely with the South Dakota Department of Health and CMS Regional Office maintaining a positive working relationship.
- Advise management team of any potential enrollment delays and work with billing office staff in resolving billing issues related to enrollment issues.
Education - Associates of ParalegalLight work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply