If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentRCH Dialysis Spearfish
Scheduled Weekly Hours32
Job SummaryThe Dialysis Operations Coordinator will oversee all aspects of CROWNWeb, NHSN and be our main interface with the Midwest Kidney Network. Additionally, the role has front-office, patient-facing responsibilities (scheduling, admissions, etc.) and high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Promotes department goals and objectives in accordance with established policies.
- Oversee ESRD Medical Information Systems (CROWNWeb, NHSN).
- Oversee admission of all tourist patients and participate in community-based patient admissions.
- Oversee construction of all patient scheduling.
- Promote strong professional relations with patient referral resources, access care management clinics, medical suppliers, external vendors.
- Compiling monthly Preventable Measures reports for each unit for audit by the Nurse Manager.
- Organizing, recording and distributing minutes of all staff, operational, and dialysis / nephrology meetings.
- Maintain controlled access entry to the clinic.
- Entering staff schedules into Kronos and reconciling timecards.
- Perform and assist with all front-office and administrative requests.
- Office supplies inventory control and replenishment requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Clerical Experience
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply