If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryMonument Health has immediate openings for Nurse Aides in a variety of shifts and time types (full time, part time and as needed). Certification training and continued clinical support will be provided!
Certification not required at hire- training will be provided. Certification must be obtained within 120 days of hire.
As a Nurse Aide, your role will include but not limited to:
Tasks related to the delivery of health, personal cares, and activities for residents under the supervision of a licensed (RN/LPN) nurse. This promotes health, comfort, and maintenance of their functional ability and works towards meeting the resident specific goals outlined in their individualized plan of care.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team the nursing assistant contributes valuable assessment in put into the residents care planning process.
- Assesses and provides direct resident care needs to residents with supervised personal/rehabilitative cares as outlined in their individualized care plan to assist with maintaining or improving functional abilities, comfort, independence and safety.
- Completes documentation accurately and in a timely manner according to policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Demonstrates the desire to grow as an employee, team and facility.
- Positively supports and contributes to departmental development as evidenced by participating in meetings and training.
- Recognizes and reports changes in the resident’s condition and encourages the resident to participate in their own activities of daily living and plan of care.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply