If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$91,936.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryA licensed psychologist to conduct psychological/neuropsychological testing, psychotherapy, family therapy, group therapy, and cognitive rehab to inpatients/outpatients at the Monument Health Rehabilitation Institute and Rapid City Hospital.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Maintains appropriate records in accordance with state, federal laws and Monument Health policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs evaluation/testing as a means to determine the most effective approach to care and to clarify diagnosis.
- Conducts Healthcare teaching and counseling of patients/families regarding health problems and management of illness.
- Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement changes to the plan of care. Anticipates and communicates changes in patient status to meet the needs of the patient.
- Documents all procedures and/or services to patients in accordance with established procedures to ensure accurate billing to patient accounts.
- Performs and documents comprehensive initial patient assessment, utilizing age-specific growth and development parameters.
- Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment and formulates plan of care in collaboration with other medical providers.
- Recognizes physical, developmental, and psychosocial distress of patient and family, and provides appropriate interventions.
- Provides cross-coverage for other providers and exhibits an ability to adjust to other providers’ preferred style.
- Completes documentation according to facility policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Doctorate degree (PhD/PsyD ) in Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology specialization.
Certifications - Licensed or licensed eligible in the state of SD to practice clinical psychology.
Certification - Houston criteria/guidelines for education, accreditation, and credentialing in neuropsychology.Physical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyMental Health
DepartmentRCH Neuro Psychology
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply