If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$20.24
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryCoordinates activities and provides support to the medical education consortium administration through active participation in faculty recruitment; supervision of the student and faculty onboarding process; managing faculty compensation; supporting and guiding compliance with institutional departmental and regulatory requirements; coordinating student/resident/faculty schedules; and facilitating the student feedback and evaluation process.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Perform reasonable duties to ensure student rotations are run in accordance with the terms and conditions of the educational institution affiliation agreement.
- Oversee core rotations of students of the educational consortium institutions participating in clinical rotations at Monument Health or affiliated practices and facilities.
- Coordinate with Monument Health departments to provide necessary onboarding and orientation experiences.
- In coordination with internal departments, assist educational consortium institutions students with engagement in scholarly activity and research.
- Coordinates the recruitment of physicians and providers to serve as faculty and preceptors, including ongoing recommendations for and maintenance of a comprehensive master recruitment plan in compliance with established guidelines.
- Functions as liaison for student education with hospital, university and regulatory agencies.
- Tracks faculty teaching and coordinates compensation.
- Assist with the development of rotations and necessary schedules for residents.
- Effectively utilizes scheduling database and generates recruitment reports and statistics requested.
- Coordinates and proctors examinations.
- Assist with educational consortium institution affiliation process.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Associates degree in Business Administration Management or similar or equivalent combination of industry experience and/or education
Certification - Driver's License - State
Experience - 1+ years of Recruiting Experience; 5+ years of Office Management Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Business Administration Management
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryEducation and Research
DepartmentMHMC Family Medicine Residency
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply