If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$21.64
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Medical Staff Information Specialist supports Monument Health operations by ensuring maximization of credentialing and quality software utilization across Monument Health. Collects, compiles, and reports data to department leadership, administrators, and Medical Staff leadership for purposes of quality monitoring, peer review, utilization review, and system planning. Provides statistical analysis and data trending. Provides results of statistical analysis to Medical Staff leadership for decision making regarding provider privileging and improvement plans. Coordinates and facilitates data reporting and development of data dashboards for the Medical Staff across Monument Health facilities.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Coordinates and manages credentialing and quality system software planning, implementation, expansion, upgrading, and interfacing across the Monument Health.
- Provides results of statistical analysis to Medical Staff leadership and Administration for decision-making regarding privileging, improvement plans, strategic planning, and outcomes monitoring.
- Provides statistical analysis and data trending regarding quality performance, utilization, and risk.
- Accountable for collaborating and educating appropriate staff on software functionality, processes, use of data, and data validity.
- Acts as a resource to the Medical Staff and Monument Health facilities regarding data analysis and ongoing work related to quality performance dashboards, performance analysis, benchmark comparisons, and industry performance standards.
- Develops and monitors performance profiles for organizational planning and Medical Staff peer review and other system quality review.
- Coordinates and leads efforts in collaboration with the Medical Staff Services Director, Medical Staff, and Administration evaluating opportunities to enhance data usage.
- Develops, maintains, and revises appropriate data collection templates, modules, and dictionaries.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Medical Terminology Experience; 1+ years of Statistical Analyst Experience; 3+ years of Healthcare Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentRCH Medical Staff Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply