If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$19.64
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryCoordinates, completes and provides supervision for the primary operational functions of Medical Staff Services including but not limited to credentialing, privileging, proctorship, and orientation. Serves as a resource for the VPMA, Medical Staff, and others. Applies knowledge of regulatory/accreditation standards to maintain Medical Staff and Hospital compliance.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Compiles credentialing, privileging, and peer review actions for the Board of Directors’ Quality Committee.
- Acts as resource and assists Department Chairpersons and Credentials Committee members to obtain information required when they review the application.
- Plans, organizes and directs confidential research required for initial appointees and recredentialing/reappointment (physicians, dentists, AHPs).
- Develops and provides oversight for the orientation program for new appointees (physicians, dentists, and AHPs).
- Maintains and updates the proctorship review forms, files, and process to maintain compliance with regulations outlined by the Joint Commission and other agencies.
- Assists in the VPMA and Bylaws Committee in maintaining and revising pertinent documents.
- Responds timely and appropriately to Joint Commission and other surveys, coordinates successful completion, and assists in the development of any necessary action plans.
- Evaluates document revisions for Joint Commission and other regulatory compliance.
- Utilizes the MIDAS database efficiently and effectively for tracking, reporting, and other processes.
- Assists the VPMA, Medical Staff, and others with special projects as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Healthcare Experience; 1+ years of Medical Staff Experience; 1+ years of Regulatory Guidlines Experience
Education - Associates degree in Healthcare
Certification - Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentRCH Medical Staff Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply