If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$69,139.20
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryPromote high quality patient care by establishing goals, objectives and plans to guide the development and implementation of a continuous monitoring and reporting system. Facilitates the integration of continuous quality improvement/ process improvement methods and cross organization initiative to evaluate and improve the process that leads to efficient delivery of quality care. Monitors Medical Imaging Service Line activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance, and adherence to the organization's compliance program, including policies and procedures, standard operating procedures covering Federal and State laws, The Joint Commission, HIPAA and the organization's mission, goals and initiatives. Develops and implements a continuous risk management program, including evaluation, tracking and trending, and process improvement to ensure patient and employee safety throughout the Medical Imaging Service Line. Creates and maintains a quality improvement program that measures system processes that directly and tangibly affect patient outcomes.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
Quality improvement: Develop /create, implement, manage and achieve continuous quality improvement (QI) methods that leads to efficient delivery of quality care.
- Collect and analyze data regarding departmental performance, quality, safety and risk management to implement QI.
- Generate meaningful reports from data analysis to be shared with leadership to demonstrate the status of key performance indicators (KPIs), regulatory compliance or possible trends that identify areas which need to be addressed.
- Create and prepare educational information to implement a quality QI.
- Create tools to ensure sustained improvement is occurring, audits those tools to ensure sustained improvement.
- Researches best practices for clinical and workflow practices. Present new ideas that can be adopted to help continually support the organizations mission
- All other duties as assigned.
Compliance: Maintains current knowledge of policies, regulatory, accreditation, compliance and related standards, regulations and rules as they pertain to medical imaging. Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hospital safety and quality improvement standards, as applied to operational processes and staff within MIS.
- Responsible for MIS annual caregiver competency process to ensure compliance and completion.
- Ensure uniform compliance with established standards, goals, objectives, policies and procedures at it relates to quality service and safety thought medical imaging.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities within MIS to comply with hospital, state, and federal requirements, policies and guidelines. Such as ACR, HIPAA, Joint Commission, etc.
- Proactively leads ongoing tracers, evaluations, planning, education and support of the continuous readiness infrastructure and processes to ensure Joint Commission accreditation and other regulations are followed.
- Identifies regulatory vulnerabilities and collaborates with MIS department leaders to identify and implements corrective action plans.
- Provides guidance on Joint Commission standards, CMS Conditions of Participation interpretation and other regulatory requirements as they apply to organizational practice.
- Manages complex databases, analyzes data and supervises report generation to be shared with leadership.
- Develops and implements initiatives to evaluate and monitor compliance with Joint Commission and other regulatory standards through ongoing, organizational assessment, i.e. intracycle Monitoring, Focused Standards Assessment, tracers, mock surveys and measurement data.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Collect and manage data to provide in-depth analysis needed to support business operations to meet operational and strategic goals per leadership requests.
- Must possess proven time management, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in collecting, evaluating and communicating data.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for patient safety and quality.
- Experienced with computers and proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration intra and inter departmentally. Provides guidance to imaging caregivers for the promotion of policy and regulatory compliance in a professional manner.
- Liaison between Epic team and imaging leaders to help drive outcomes and progress.
- Help drive other MIS projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - **Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA)
Experience - 3+ years of Medical Imaging Experience or Clinical Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Certifications - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Experience - 5+ years of Medical Imaging Experience
**Policy Number: MIS-7040-115 - Caregivers must be CPR certified upon employment or within their 90-day probation period.Physical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyGeneral Imaging
DepartmentRCH Radiology Support
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply