If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$22.68
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care to patients of all ages, birth through geriatric, and documentation of that care as outlined in the policy and procedure guidelines. Carries out other patient care and operational duties for the Physical Therapy Department, as indicated, and will do so with a positive attitude. Provides massage therapy services to outreach sites as indicated.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Obtains a client's basic medical history, assesses their problems and conditions, and suggests appropriate massage techniques based on their current health.
- Produces appropriate, accurate and timely clinical documentation and billing for patients that have reimbursement by Insurance companies that require documentation of massage therapy.=
- Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
- Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations. Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
- Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Monument Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Monument Health and to the outside community.
- Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Associates: Massage Therapy
Certification - Massage Therapist - South Dakota Board of Massage Therapy
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyRehabilitation Support
DepartmentMHOSH Sports Med/Anc Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 70 Monument Health Orthopedic and Specialty Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply