If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyRehabilitation Support
DepartmentMHOSH Sports Med/Anc Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care to patients of all ages, birth through geriatric, and documentation of that care as outlined in the policy and procedure guidelines. Carries out other patient care and operational duties for the Physical Therapy Department, as indicated, and will do so with a positive attitude. Provides massage therapy services to outreach sites as indicated.
- Obtains a client's basic medical history, assesses their problems and conditions, and suggests appropriate massage techniques based on their current health.
- Produces appropriate, accurate and timely clinical documentation and billing for patients that have reimbursement by Insurance companies that require documentation of massage therapy.=
- Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
- Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations. Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
- Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Monument Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Monument Health and to the outside community.
- Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Associates: Massage Therapy
Certification - Massage Therapist - South Dakota Board of Massage Therapy
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.70 Monument Health Orthopedic and Specialty Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply