If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyMarketing and Communications
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Marketing Specialist (MS) is responsible for promoting the mission, core values and vision of Monument Health through strategic and effective marketing and communication strategy. The MS will monitor and influence Monument Health’s reputation while providing counsel, market intelligence and stakeholder perspective to market presidents and other system stakeholders. The MS works closely with system and market leadership to provide data-driven strategic planning and execution support and understanding of market trends and needs that influence public perception. The MS will ensure external reputation matches internal aspirations and vision by creating awareness of, and appreciation for, the system’s services and mission among the general population both system-wide and locally. The MS provides personal coordination of strategic marketing functions, including brand management, marketing, internal and external communications, creative development, social and digital communication, printing, and community outreach and benefit. The MS promotes a culture within the department of goal-setting, strategic planning and evaluation to demonstrate value, accountability and alignment with system goals.
- Work closely with and support local market leadership and manage the day-to-day execution needs of custom marketing plans that are developed.
- Advocate for brand management and strategic marketing at the market level.
- Lead the development, implementation and assessment of market-level strategic marketing plans that support overall organizational goals and priorities.
- Help improve perceptions regarding service excellence, patient experience and customer satisfaction.
- Institute a systemic approach to research and intelligence-gathering capabilities that proactively monitors and measures the market's image, reputation and stakeholder attitudes, and use data to advise leaders and inform decision-making.
- Work to achieve the highest level of employee engagement, ownership and teamwork within the department and markets.
- Perform responsibilities at the highest level, contributing to the system aspiration to make a difference everyday.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, or related degreePhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply