If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentCS Physician Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvide leadership and administration management of all aspects of physician compensation and oversee the support function of the physician services department staff as it relates to physician compensation. Must maintain the strictest confidentiality while performing all job functions.
- Oversees the development of system wide physician compensation philosophy to ensure parity and compliance within legal parameters.
- Manages the compensation review process for all physician compensation arrangements including employed and non-employed physicians, physician candidates, non-productive compensation, call pay practices, and directorships. Presents information to physicians and resolves compensation related questions and issues.
- Maintains current knowledge on trends and developments in physician practice economics and provider compensation models to achieve/maintain alignment between practice revenues, quality, patient experience, expenses and compensation. Must also maintain current knowledge on regulations impacting physician compensation decisions.
- Develops, recommends, and maintains standards for benchmarking compensation to ensure consistency in methodologies and to aid in the analysis of model effectiveness and the identification of best practices.
- Works closely with Physician Services and Finance department staff to ensure accurate and timely reporting of physician clinical productivity as it relates to compensation.
- Accountable for monthly, quarterly, and annual calculation process ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of the physician compensation programs. Prepares and presents compensation information to executive team, senior executive team and board as needed.
- Coordinates annual analytical review and adjustment of employed physician pay structure in order to deliver a fair market value (FMV) plan.
- Partners with Physician Recruitment to develop physician salary offers. Serves on the Physician Compensation Committee and prepares monthly agenda discussion topics.
- Communicates effectively and collaborates with Corporate Responsibility, Legal Services, and other departments on physician compensation matters.
- Serves as a resource to Monument Health leadership and executive team on compensation and related matters. All other duties as assigned.
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply