If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Job SummaryThe Medical Imaging Services Manager and Medical Imaging Services Advanced Imaging Manager is responsible for supporting and leading the MIS Leadership Team at Rapid City Hospital, and developing the MIS team with innovative MIS service line planning in alignment with the Senior Director of Medical Imaging Services. Responsible and accountable to ensure the Department Goals and Objectives are aligned with Monument Health’s Strategic plans, as well as meet the requirements of the Joint Commission, and other applicable federal, state and local regulatory accrediting agencies.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Demonstrates and executes effective leadership and management skills and ensures service excellence to all. Leads and manages department with a focus on the Monument Health pillars.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring action plans are in place by each direct reporting supervisor to reach organizational goals.
- Must deploy the resources and develop the goals to ensure caregivers understand the intent of the Strategic Plan and Organizational Goals.
- The manager must pursue higher levels of organizational and human performance to include quality, safety, productivity and time performance concerns.
- Must ensure caregivers’ well-being and help develop their talents to adopt ideas, new processes, new technology, and new products to facilitate successful innovation and implementation.
- Manages the hiring process, caregiver growth and development, caregiver evaluations, counseling and termination processes of caregivers. Ensures caregivers are properly trained and have the necessary equipment and supplies to perform the requirements of their essential job duties.
- Organizes caregivers and directs the overall operations of the department to meet professional and industry standards, state and federal laws and regulations. Develops and maintains policies and procedures for departments supervised and ensures caregiver compliance.
- Plans for, manages, and analyzes financial outcomes within budgetary projections and appropriately manages variables to assure cost-effective operations. Demonstrates effective fiscal management and actively seeks creative ways to reduce operating expenses by improving processes, products, services and overall department efficiency.
- Ensures new ideas are adopted and implemented to continually support the Healthcare mission while successfully accomplishing those goals the organization must attain for its strategy to succeed.
- Creates an environment in which people feel valued, respected, and energized to explore new methods of doing business, generating revenue, and taking calculated risks. Develops caregivers based on linkage to business requirements and ensures caregivers are competent to manage change. Ensures caregivers share knowledge, understand decisions and the reasons why decisions are made and implemented.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Healthcare Field or 3 years leadership experience and 5+ years of Medical Imaging Experience
Graduate - Radiology Program
Experience - 3+ years of Supervisor Experience, 5+ years of Medical Imaging Experience
Certification - **Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA); American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Experience - 5+ years of Management Experience, 7+ years of Medical Imaging Experience
**Policy Number: MIS-7040-115 - Caregivers must be CPR certified upon employment or within their 90-day probation period.Physical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyTechnical Radiology
DepartmentRCH Radiology Support
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply