If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Job SummaryThe primary purpose of this role is to lead the HR Business Partners and caregiver relations efforts in support of business unit leadership teams promoting a high performance culture, providing strategic thinking and driving results in order to build a reputation as a trusted advisor to leaders and to effectively utilize human capital. The Manager of Human Resource Business Partners has accountability for effectively leading and developing a team and works collaboratively with the Human Resources Division and organizational leadership to align practices and initiatives with Monument Health's strategic and operational goals.
The Manager of Human Resource Business Partners will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective relationships in support of our clients while ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of key Human Resources projects and objectives. The individual possesses subject matter expertise in the healthcare environment, caregiver relations, employment law and regulations, and HR Service Delivery.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Facilitate strategic HR operations development within the organization. Provide strategic counsel to key functions and management in the areas of organizational effectiveness and development, caregiver relations, retention strategies and talent management.
- Lead HR Business Partners and employee relations team to evaluate and proactively address the human resources needs of the organization by providing solutions aligned with operational needs.
- Contribute to creating solutions for best practice initiatives in such areas as employment, employee communication, career development, compensation, benefits, and HCM delivery.
- Support continued growth and infrastructure by identifying talent gaps and development areas across the health system as the organization grows. Work with leaders to identify gaps between the needs of the organization and those of the caregivers to determine needed training to be delivered to successfully support ongoing strategic challenges.
- Ensure system workflows and communication is efficiently and equitably executed across key functions.
- Accountable for organization development and driving effectiveness, engaging business partners as appropriate for constructive feedback to provide to Executive team while driving and aligning operational values.
- Develop and maintain HR policies to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Oversee the execution of organizational human resources policies and guidelines. Maintain focus on the changes that impact key business issues. Assess how regulatory and reporting requirements apply to the organization.
- Collaborate with management to analyze, plan and implement human resources programs with designated business partners. Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Supervise daily operations to ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and policies from a human resources perspective, providing tactical support and counseling on human resources issues and problems, identifying key recommendations and guidance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
Experience - 5+ years of Human Resources Experience; 5+ years of Leadership experience.
Education - Masters degree in Human Resources
Certification - Human Resources (HR) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyGeneral Human Resources
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply