If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$23.49
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryIt starts with heart. That is what you will do each day. As an LPN at Home Health, you will be valued as an essential team member providing compassionate patient focused care. You will discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and— most importantly— a life-changing career. You will make a difference. Every day.
As an LPN, you will be an active part of a care team delivering safe, efficient, and effective care to the patients, primarily within their homes, throughout their health care journey, all while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs. You will utilize your nursing skills in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide individualized patient care.
Our vision at Monument Health is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive, and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. If you share this philosophy, we hope you’ll join us.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Administers medications and treatments properly and in a timely manner.
- Assesses the health status and pain of the patient in order to develop an individualized care plan.
- Demonstrates knowledge of standards, policies and procedures, and integrates knowledge into delivery of care.
- Performs nursing procedures and treatments according to nursing division and unit specific standards.
- Demonstrates skill and judgment necessary to implement physician orders, procedures, and nursing interventions.
- Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the plan of care.
- Educates patients and families considering age specific needs.
- Performs direct patient care at a high professional level on a timely basis to meet the need of inpatients/outpatients.
- Positively supports and contributes to departmental development as evidenced by participating in meetings and training.
- Prioritizes and organizes delivery of care in a consistent manner. Initiates interdisciplinary collaboration to promote optimal patient care and outcomes.
- Provides leadership for team and input into Departmental management.
- Utilizes critical thinking in implementing the coordination of medical and nursing interventions. Interventions demonstrate care planning that will promote good clinical outcomes.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Completion of a nursing education program that is approved by a board of nursing
Certifications - Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification - American Heart Association (AHA); Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Experience - 1+ years of Healthcare Experience; 1+ years of Licensed Practical Nurse ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyAmbulatory Nursing
DepartmentHome Plus RC Home Care Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply