If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryResponsible for the growth and daily management of laboratory outreach services. This includes: client services, phlebotomy, IT and courier services. Must support the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of the organization and demonstrate a commitment to quality service to patients, physicians, community and co-workers.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Coordinates the efforts and daily operations for outreach services including client services, marketing, outreach sales team, phlebotomy, courier services and laboratory IT.
- Responds and assists in the resolution of client and patient issues or concerns.
- Serves as a liaison and resource to the technical laboratory associates in problem solving activities related to outreach specimen collection, processing, reporting and courier activities.
- Serves as a liaison between the outreach staff, clients and laboratory billing department to ensure that adequate and correct patient information is received and established procedures and standards are followed.
- Coordinates orders for supplies and consumables needed for clients and Outreach sites.
- Works with the quality assurance (QA) coordinator on collection of QA data and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Assists with identification and procurement of new accounts and assessment of competitors.
- Reviews and updates all outreach procedures and standards to ensure adherence with all regulatory agencies
- Collaboratively develops and implements technical orientation programs for new associates and coordinates business reviews and continuing education to ensure quality associate development.
- Coordinates the creation and implementation of an outreach education program that communicates specimen collection, regulatory and billing requirements to clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree
Experience - 1+ years of Laboratory Experience
Certification - Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) Certification - American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless there is an approved exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the vaccine prior to starting employment, with a second dose scheduled, or submit proof of previous vaccination.Apply