If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Inventory Coordinator manages and coordinated the inventory function within the facility to affect an optimum inventory level. Responsibilities include replenishing supplies and equipment according to PAR levels for departments. This position involves educating managers and their staff in the management of their department inventory, including identifying appropriate materials management policies and procedures and contract changes. This position also oversees the Inventory Assistant function and provides performance evaluation input.
- Coordinates the inventory processes within the facility. Educates staff on contract changes and material processes. Provides oversight and coordination of schedules and daily tasks of the Inventory Assistant.
- Oversees and guides the responsibilities assigned to the Inventory Assistant.
- Oversees and is responsible for the receiving process of supplies and equipment. Generates and reviews special reports (especially the Open PO report) on a weekly basis. Strives to assure receiving errors are kept at a minimum.
- Oversees contract conversions and new product introduction in the facility by communicating with staff to achieve appropriate product knowledge.
- Oversees the established PAR levels by maintaining the templates for The PAR areas and the end user requisition templates ensuring that all have current data.
- Responsible for managing the inventory process in the storeroom and/or sub locations.
- Responsible for the receiving and shipping of freight. Puts away stock freight in a timely manner. Delivers nonstock freight to the appropriate department. Fills department orders with minimal picking errors and delivers to the appropriate department within the timeframes established. Maintains and monitors Returned Goods Authorizations ensuring that credits are received according to established guidelines.
- Responsible for weekly cycle counts in perpetual inventories to ensure accuracy of inventory counts. Responsible for preparation and coordination of the annual inventory process. Monitors and accounts for inventory adjustments on a monthly basis.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Inventory Management Experience
Education - Some College (1-2 years) in Accounting
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply