If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryClinical Care
DepartmentRCH Cardiac Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Integration Coordinator oversees the ACC Cath/PCI and ACTION-GWTC Databases as well as the STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Database. Works collaboratively with various other staff within the RCRH Cardiac Program to promote quality within the program.
- Maintains current knowledge of evolving ACC and STS Databases. Accurately collects data and understands data elements as registry evolves. Accurately collects data and understands data elements as registry evolves. Views FAQs, submits questions to national database managers for response as needed, and stays apprised of upcoming changes to the registries.
- Develops and maintains data templates.
- Acquires data as required to participate in associated registries.
- Completes and transmits accurate data to the ACC and STS.
- Maintains working knowledge of computer systems and software used to complete daily job duties. Maintains competence in using computer systems needed to complete daily job duties. Takes initiative in learning new computer systems that become part of job duties in the future.
- Effectively manages problems or questions that arise with data collection, submission, and utilization.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Experience - 1+ years of Cardiology Experience; 1+ years of Quality Assurance/Improvement Experience; 3+ years Registered Nurse Experience
Education - Masters degree in Related Field
Certification - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply