If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$28.04
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Integration Coordinator oversees the American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data Registry, Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Database, Society of Vascular Surgeons National Database, and American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines. Works collaboratively with physicians, APPs, and ancillary staff to promote and improve quality within the Heart and Vascular Program of Monument Health.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Maintains current knowledge of evolving NCDR, STS, SVS and AHA Registry Databases. Views FAQs and training manuals, submits questions to national database managers for response as needed, and stays apprised of upcoming changes to the registries.
- Researches best practice that promotes improved outcomes and facilitates process design, protocol and order set creation, review and revision with appropriate stake holders.
- Accurately collects data and understands data elements as registries evolve. Maintains competency in report writing and takes initiative in learning new computer systems that become part of future job duties.
- Analyze data elements within both formal registry reports and collected data. Provide individual and group performance feedback to the Providers on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate and support the CV Mortality and Morbidity Committee. Evaluate and summarize patient care for education and peer review. Record accurate and complete minutes for submission to Medical Staff Quality Review Committee.
- Coordinate and support the CV Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Committee. Present quality reports to CV Medical Directors and provide insight in areas in need of quality improvement within the HVU practice.
- Builds cohesiveness across organizational boundaries to improve the quality of patient outcomes.
- Maintains working knowledge of current and historical EMRs. Displays competency in Microsoft Office products. Effectively manages problems or questions that arise with national database utilization.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field or RN Certification
Experience - 1+ years of Cardiology Experience; 1+ years of Quality Assurance/Improvement Experience; 3+ years Registered Nurse Experience
Education - Masters degree in Related Field
Certification - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) Certification - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryClinical Care
Job FamilyClinical Support
DepartmentRCH Cardiac Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply