If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Pay Rate Range$17.38
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Human Resources Advisor - Leave will serve as a first point of contact and Tier 1 resolution expert for all inbound inquiries by phone, in-person, in writing, and electronically pertaining to leave administration primarily, but also will support recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee health, employment policies and procedures, employee relations, talent and development, education, and workforce optimization. You will provide assistance as available for all Tier 1 questions and issues, using a knowledgebase of information and established training, policies, and procedures to respond to current employees, physicians, and applicants. You will also be responsible for escalating and follow up with more complex Tier 2+ questions and concerns as appropriate and maintaining electronic records of all interactions.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Manage Workday leave process – entering leaves, making adjustments and returning leaves.
- Advise managers on timecard process and leave status updates.
- Coordinate appropriate trainings with internal resources.
- Generate Leave metric reports and other reports as necessary for the department.
- Handle high volume of calls and electronic communications.
- Evaluates and responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, and other electronic means and provides appropriate and timely responses through use of a knowledge base and in accordance with our Service Level Agreement.
- Demonstrates trust, respect, compassion, community, and excellence at all times.
- Escalates more complex issues to Tier 2+ experts throughout HR and the health system.
- Create and maintain detailed, complete, and accurate records of all interactions in our case management system.
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to data entry, mail sorting, copying, faxing and document scanning.
- Assists in maintaining office supply inventories and office equipment maintenance to provide adequate supply inventory and functional equipment.
- Provides administrative support in HR functions to include employment verification, management of employee certifications, facilitation of reimbursement requests and funding, updating employee and contract worker employee files, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of information, protects sensitive information and PHI at all times, reports non-compliance and adheres to all applicable regulatory agencies and organizational policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Education - Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field
Experience - 1+ years of Customer Service Experience 1+ years Human Resources ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyGeneral Human Resources
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply