If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentHome Plus RC Home Infusion Pharmacy
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryThe Home Infusion Resource Nurse will support excellence in care and customer service for Home Infusion and Home Health patients by educating patients and families, providing infusion therapy in the home, and partnering with the home health nurse to provide quality care.
- Serve as the Home+ expert in high acuity infusion therapies while adapting nursing practices to the specialized environment of homecare
- The Home Infusion Resource Nurse will complete phone triage, answer questions for current and future patients, complete home health admissions with quality nursing assessments, provide infusions in the home, educate new patients, and obtain necessary knowledge to remain up to date on infusion industry trends.
- Facilitates efficient, appropriate, coordinated care to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Produces appropriate, accurate and timely clinical documentation for patient outcomes.
- Instructs patient/family/team in treatment plan and goals and communicates education in a thorough manner to support the patient/family experience.
- Work through barriers autonomously, flexibly, and with a positive attitude to uphold Home+ values
- Functions as a resource person, communicating with staff as needed, while utilizing policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Work Experience - 1+ years Patient Care Experience, 1+ years Hospital Experience,
Education - Associates in Nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Bachelors in Nursing
Work Experience - 1+ years Infusion Therapy Experience, 1+ years Home Healthcare ExperienceMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply