If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryPatient Services
DepartmentMHMC-LD Clinic Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Health Screener will guide and assist Monument Health patients and family members, caregivers, and vendors in following CDC guidelines while in our facilities. The Health Screener will greet and initiate the proper COVID symptom screening according to CDC guidelines and facility protocol. The Health Screener will ensure each individual entering one of our care environments or office buildings is wearing a mask.
- Greet patients, guests, and vendors at facility entrances.
- Verbally communicate active visitor restrictions.
- Ask patients, guests, and vendors health screening questions.
- Request compliance to hand sanitization and face mask requirements.
- Manage supplies at screener stations and maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Provide wayfinding for patients and guests to their destination.
- Deliver items to departments as needed.
- Tactfully handle difficult situations with patients and visitors while remaining positive and professional. When needed, escalate issues to the appropriate staff member.
- May be required to be stationary for long periods of time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.60 Lead Deadwood Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply