If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$15.50
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryTo meet our customer's expectations by following all regulatory agencies to provide safe, quality food to all customers. To create an environment that promotes employee engagement and accountability that also demonstrates respect for all customers. To work as a team member to ensure continuity of care throughout customer's experience.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Prepares, serves, and plates all foods with the intent to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Uses established/standardized procedures for labeling, dating, rotating, and storing as evidenced per monitoring forms.
- Prepares and serves food according to daily needs with minimal waste.
- Assists in the preparation of a variety of food according to infection control and HACCP guidelines to ensure safety and sanitation.
- Kitchen - Cleanliness of work areas is reflected on PI monitoring form. Participates in PI (records temps on refrigerators/food/dish machines and documents follow-up when there are deviations from the standard as per monitoring forms).
- Routinely checks and records temperatures per department guidelines as evidenced per monitoring forms.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Related Experience
Certification - Food Protection Professional Certified - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyFood and Nutrition
DepartmentCUH Food/Nutrition Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 50 Monument Health Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply