If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$53,040.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Financial Analyst will serve as an advisor in financial and Medicare cost reporting with a focus on financial accountability, policies and reporting. Specific responsibilities include: ensuring the control integrity and transparency of cost reports; acting as a liaison with internal market leaders, system leadership and external parties; improving, modernizing and integrating our financial and cost reporting systems; and taking an active role in the development of a customer service model which supports physicians and other caregivers.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Understands system and business practice concepts and work approaches used to systematically pursue ever-higher levels of performance. Further understands or demonstrates understanding that high-performance work approaches are necessary to align the organization’s efforts, as evidenced by improved customer relations’ focus, quality initiatives, financial performance and operational performance.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of core business structures, systems, practices, trends and technologies within our current industry and of those in which we choose to compete in the future.
- Ensures new ideas are adopted and implemented to continually support the healthcare mission while successfully accomplishing those goals the organization must attain for its strategy to succeed.
- Serves as an internal resource for the financial and management staff in the development of cost report and ad hoc reimbursement reports.
- In collaboration with the financial service departments and external auditors, develops audit plans that facilitate efficient audits as evidenced by feedback and the impact on external audit fees.
- Collaborates with accounting, legal, human resources, quality (community benefit reporting) staff and others, as applicable, in providing and/or completing the information necessary for the timely filing of all Medicare cost reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Finance or Business Administration
Experience - 3+ years of Financial Analysis; 3+ years of Business Administration
Job FamilyFinancial Services
DepartmentCS Reimbursement and Budget
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply