If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$52,499.20
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Financial Analyst will serve as an advisor in financial and Medicare cost reporting with a focus on financial accountability, policies and reporting. Specific responsibilities include: ensuring the control integrity and transparency of cost reports; acting as a liaison with internal market leaders, system leadership and external parties; improving, modernizing and integrating our financial and cost reporting systems; and taking an active role in the development of a customer service model which supports physicians and other caregivers.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Understands system and business practice concepts and work approaches used to systematically pursue ever-higher levels of performance. Further understands or demonstrates understanding that high-performance work approaches are necessary to align the organization’s efforts, as evidenced by improved customer relations’ focus, quality initiatives, financial performance and operational performance.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of core business structures, systems, practices, trends and technologies within our current industry and of those in which we choose to compete in the future.
- Ensures new ideas are adopted and implemented to continually support the healthcare mission while successfully accomplishing those goals the organization must attain for its strategy to succeed.
- Serves as an internal resource for the financial and management staff in the development of cost report and ad hoc reimbursement reports.
- In collaboration with the financial service departments and external auditors, develops audit plans that facilitate efficient audits as evidenced by feedback and the impact on external audit fees.
- Collaborates with accounting, legal, human resources, quality (community benefit reporting) staff and others, as applicable, in providing and/or completing the information necessary for the timely filing of all Medicare cost reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Finance or Business Administration
Experience - 3+ years of Financial Analysis; 3+ years of Business Administration
Job FamilyFinancial Services
DepartmentCS Reimbursement and Budget
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply