If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$20.24
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvide high-level administrative support for the Vice President or President, assigned Department Directors, and or Management personnel by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, answering phones, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, preparing for Board meetings, and scheduling meetings.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Provides administrative support to the Vice President, assigned management staff, and committees, and task forces as assigned by the Vice President. May be called upon for other projects or duties as assigned.
- Functions as a liaison with staff and other business representatives, relaying information or determining response/status on behalf of relevant Vice President and assigned department directors.
- Coordinates supervisor’s calendar, schedules meetings, coordinates meeting logistics and prepares materials. Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings, audioconferences, webinars, etc. utilizing appropriate scheduling processes including personal communication with key participants and/or their assistants to ensure there are no conflicts with key participants
- Develops and maintains division and/or department filing systems, including an effective filing system for managed contracts, contacts and correspondence.
- Coordinates all activities involved in the preparation of correspondence, minutes, and communication, including responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries, pulling and incorporating appropriate information into the correspondence. Proofreads correspondence from the Vice President and assigned management staff, editing to ensure clarity and accuracy prior to submittal and/or distribution.
- Screens and refers incoming phone calls and visitors to ensure that accurate and time communication is facilitated and that the division and its departments are represented in a positive manner.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and documentation including reconciliation of expenses as assigned by the Vice President.
- Keeps the supervisor apprised of potential problems or concerns.
- Processes check requests and expense reimbursement related to risk management payments.
- Maintains office supply inventories and office equipment maintenance to provide adequate supply inventory and functional equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Administrative Experience; 1+ years of Microsoft Office Word Excel and PowerPoint Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyAdministrative Assistance
DepartmentRCH Executive Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply