If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job SummaryQualified truck operator responsible for safe driving and operational condition of all hospital vehicles. Coordinates and meets all delivery stops in a timely manner.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Delivers and picks up medical supplies, pharmacy totes, mail, lab samples and other assigned items to and from various Monument Health facilities.
- Delivers and picks up all soiled and clean linen as well as exchange linen carts for all accounts as assigned by Monument Health facilities.
- Ensures all deliveries and pick-ups are completed in a timely manner in order to meet customer expectations.
- Maintains the care of vehicles by scheduling routine maintenance to include interior cleaning.
- Meets Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations with respect to transporting lab samples in a refrigerated or frozen state.
- Reports all major vehicle repairs and schedule vehicle repair appointments in a timely manner.
- Trains relief drivers and ensure that all federal and state regulations are met in case of an absence.
- All other duties as assigned.
Home Plus Courier Functions also include:
- Driving and delivering medications to patients homes.
- Delivering pharmaceutical totes to businesses outside of our organization.
- Driving a 100 mile radius outside of Rapid City.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certification - Driver's License - State
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues. Possible exposure to radiation and frequent exposure to contaminated needles and infectious body substances.
Job CategorySupport Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless there is an approved exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the vaccine prior to starting employment, with a second dose scheduled, or submit proof of previous vaccination.Apply