If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$18.56
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Equipment/Warehouse Technician is responsible for managing inventory for all store locations and warehouse. This position works with customers in the setup and tear down of in-home product use and provide a professional in-home service. The Equipment/Warehouse Technician can provide knowledgeable product information on deliverables. This position maintains inventory and dispositions inventory that is expired or requires immediate replacement.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Manages product inventory control in HME stores, closets, and warehouse.
- Performs customer in-home setup and tear down of home medical equipment.
- Educates and trains customers on home medical equipment product use.
- Performs call-outs for product maintenance and warranty repairs.
- Completes the preparation and packaging of products for delivery and/or mailing.
- Generates purchase requests for replenishing of inventory.
- Provide Home Modification options to better meet the needs of the customer.
- Coordinates deliveries with Order Specialists and customers.
- May obtain required signatures, insurance cards, and payment for delivery of special products.
- Maintenances, cleans, and repairs used products in the Warehouse for future uses.
- Supports front office staff as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Certification - Drivers License - State
Experience - 3+ years Home Medical Equipment Experience; 3+ years Inventory Management Experience; 3+ years Customer ServiceVery heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
DepartmentHome Plus ST Home Modification
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply