If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
DepartmentHome Plus RC HME
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Equipment/Warehouse Technician is responsible for managing inventory for all store locations and warehouse. This position works with customers in the setup and tear down of in-home product use and provide a professional in-home service. The Equipment/Warehouse Technician can provide knowledgeable product information on deliverables. This position maintains inventory and dispositions inventory that is expired or requires immediate replacement.
- Manages product inventory control in HME stores, closets, and warehouse.
- Performs customer in-home setup and tear down of home medical equipment.
- Educates and trains customers on home medical equipment product use.
- Performs call-outs for product maintenance and warranty repairs.
- Completes the preparation and packaging of products for delivery and/or mailing.
- Generates purchase requests for replenishing of inventory.
- Provide Home Modification options to better meet the needs of the customer.
- Coordinates deliveries with Order Specialists and customers.
- May obtain required signatures, insurance cards, and payment for delivery of special products.
- Maintenances, cleans, and repairs used products in the Warehouse for future uses.
- Supports front office staff as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Certification - Drivers License - State
Experience - 3+ years Home Medical Equipment Experience; 3+ years Inventory Management Experience; 3+ years Customer ServiceHeavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply