If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyEnvironmental Services
DepartmentLDH Environmental Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvides a clean, safe, sanitary, and aesthetically pleasing environment for residents, patients, visitors, and hospital staff. Performs other duties as assigned by department manager, supervisors, and/or charge persons.
- Employee completes checklists accurately for shampooing, buffing, bed washing, furniture cleaning and refrigerators. Enters all work orders in the computer.
- Employee has sufficient knowledge, through in-services, to operate equipment using proper procedures, with no more than 1 valid complaint as verified by routine inspection.
- Employee understands and follows proper disposal procedures for hazardous and medical waste in accordance with established guidelines, with no more than one valid complaint as verified by routine inspection.
- Provides a safe environment through the proper operation, care and storage of equipment.
- Reports all broken equipment and damage to hospital property to supervisor or charge person of the time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Housekeeping/Custodian ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.60 Monument Health Lead Deadwood Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply