If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyEnvironmental Services
DepartmentMHSC-CU Environmental Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
ShiftRotating (United States of America)
Job SummaryProvides a clean, safe, sanitary, and aesthetically pleasing environment for residents, patients, visitors, and hospital staff. Performs other duties as assigned by department manager, supervisors, and/or charge persons.
- Employee completes checklists accurately for shampooing, buffing, bed washing, furniture cleaning and refrigerators. Enters all work orders in the computer.
- Employee has sufficient knowledge, through in-services, to operate equipment using proper procedures, with no more than 1 valid complaint as verified by routine inspection.
- Employee understands and follows proper disposal procedures for hazardous and medical waste in accordance with established guidelines, with no more than one valid complaint as verified by routine inspection.
- Provides a safe environment through the proper operation, care and storage of equipment.
- Reports all broken equipment and damage to hospital property to supervisor or charge person of the time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Housekeeping/Custodian ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.50 Monument Health Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply