If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyProgram Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Enterprise Resource Planning Business Analyst dedicated to the ERP Software implementation will have the primary responsibility of configuring and providing fundamental functional and technical support for designated applications. In addition, this individual will collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its interdependencies and make corrective adjustments or enhancements to processes and procedures.
- Provides analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with the applications, with vendor and internal stakeholder consideration
- Incorporates functional expertise which supports and maximizes departmental and organizational performance
- Creates, modifies and tracks system build timely and effectively
- Engages, manages, and communicates to all stakeholders
- Solves problems by analyzing business issues/requirements, analyzing workflows and synthesizing key messages
- Implements system updates and changes, and communicates those changes to super users and end users
- Serves as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and vendor implementation team
- Acts as the primary support contact for the assigned application
- Understands the choices involved in application configuration - Investigates end users' preference while making build decisions
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience - 1+ years of Business Analytic Experience
- Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
- Certification - Workday (ERP) certification - Workday
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply