If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryQuality Risk Management and Compliance
Job FamilyQuality Review
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryIdentify opportunities to drive operational excellence by: monitoring and measuring identified performance standards and metrics; supporting the improvement of all aspects of performance through analytics; and supporting the adoption of industry leading practices. Support a wide variety of operational activities, with emphasis on the analytical support of quality, safety, experience and efficiency measures. Undertake work requiring basic application of acquired business or operational skills and knowledge and principles of the business of healthcare.
- Analyzes a variety of standard and customized reports to monitor the effectiveness of quality and performance improvement outcomes and initiatives.
- Analyzes a variety of operatonal data to provide knowledge for quality and performance improvement teams.
- Researches and synthesizes current healthcare intelligence and trend data to identify opportunities for improvement and support the implementation of improvement strategies.
- Provides empirical intelligence and consultation to teams and committees where necessary.
- Efficiently creates insight and action from the manipulation of data.
- Works closely and cooperatively with Enterprise Intelligence Development, Quality, Operational Performance Management, IT and other departments, vendors and external customers to coordinate all data for optimal efficiency and effectiveness and to standardize methods and approaches to data management.
- Prioritizes requests based on strategic organizational needs.
- Helps transform the organization into one that delivers, competes and differentiates via innovation and analytics.
- Maintains awareness and skills in new and existing analytic and data management platforms. Shares knowledge of systems with other team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of healthcare, 1+ years health information systems, or 1+ years data analyst experience.
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply