If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$49,088.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummarySupport training, development and education for Monument Health caregivers and students in Monument Health healthcare pipeline development programs to promote quality guided by regulatory requirements and evidence-based practice, advance Monument Health’s education presence to our communities, and support internal professional and personal growth opportunities supporting advancement. Serve as a learning facilitator, change agent, and educational facilitator to enhance the skills and competency of caregivers throughout the health system in line with the organization’s mission, vision, values, and priorities. Partner with other teammates to leverage best-practice experience in adult learning and change management on the design, innovation and facilitation of talent development programs and experiences end-to-end. Serve as a role model for excellent facilitation and culture modeling and develop those capabilities in others across the organization.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Onboarding and Orientation: Facilitates delivery of system curriculum and structure for onboarding of caregivers. Coordinates with other departments concerning orientation content.
- Competency Management: Assists caregivers with identified competency educational needs. Assists in the verification of competency. Maintains record of final competency materials developed during identified competency periods.
- Education: Delivers system education based on identified regulatory required and strategically identified needs using the appropriate education methods. Assists in the evaluation of the effectiveness of system education provided. Promotes acquisition and maintenance of professional certifications as required by job profile.
- Role Development: Assists in the creation and maintenance of learning programs to support career development for caregivers, and students within healthcare pipeline pathways. Assists in selecting assessment methodologies to identify development needs that support achieving performance targets and benchmarks.
- Collaborative Partnerships: Establishes relationships with caregivers and leaders to evaluate needs, provide consultation, and facilitate learning. Establishes collaborative partnerships with regional educational institutions and students to promote future healthcare caregiver pipeline development.
- Research, Evidence-based practice, Quality improvement: Serves as educational resource on committees and councils as requested. Collaborates to monitor for change in industry standards, identification, and promotion of current federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Disseminates information related to regulatory standards to leaders and caregivers. Analyzes policies, regulatory and professional standards to coordinate and participate in educational activities across Monument Health.
- All additional duties as assigned.
Education - Completion of a nursing education program that is approved by a board of nursing
Certification - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Experience - 1+ years of Long-Term Care ExperiencePhysical Requirements: Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyNursing Education
DepartmentCS Education and Professional Development
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply